Article Advocates - Find or Share Useful Information
New Articles from our members based on Categories and Themes!
FEATURED: High Dividend ETFs - An Equity-Income Investment Fantasy - Market Cycle Investment Portfolios are investment portfolios; ETFs in general are derivative gambling devices; High Dividend ETFs are quality-and-income equity derivative gambling devices that could be useful around the bottom of the next correction --- the next prolonged correction, that is. There is absolutely not one molecule of similarity between any MCIM portfolio and any Index ETF, period.
- Calorie Counter - Determining Your Daily Calorie Needs - We burn calories every minute of every day, whether we are sleeping, laying on the couch, sitting in a chair or exercising. When it comes to weight loss or gain, there is no guess work - it is an exact science!
- Starter Home Gym And 28 Exercises To Work Every Muscle - When you want to eliminate excuses for working out, having a home gym may be the key. For people like me, where working out is NOT a social event, having a home gym is essential.
- iShares and ETFs: Speculation To The 3rd Power - So, in addition to the normal risks associated with investing in general, we add: speculating in narrowly focused sectors, guessing on the prospects of unproven small cap companies, experimenting with securities in single countries, rolling the dice on commodities, and hoping for the eventual success of new technologies.
- Ten Top Tips For Successfully Setting Goals - Goals. There's no telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There's no telling what you can do when you believe in them. And there's no telling what will happen when you act upon them. ~ Jim Rohn
- Ten Tips For A Happy Life - These are some more life coaching tips I learned over the years.
- Testimonials From Mentoring Program and Workshop Graduates - In “Brainwashing” Steve Selengut exposes the fallacies of conventional Wall Street wisdom and lays out a rational system to select, buy and then sell stocks of quality companies at a profit while developing a separate, growing income stream. By far the best investment book I have ever read---
- Modern Portfolio Theory --- The Root Of All Evil - Clearly, the MPT creators were once Mutual Fund investors, looking for something better after years of disappointing investment returns. True, mutual fund managers rarely beat the markets --- but why? And also true, private, individual, portfolio managers rarely fail to beat the market averages over significant time periods.
- How Long Will The Stock Market Rally Continue? - What happens in the future is unpredictable, but understanding the past and how it impacts your unique portfolio, is essential to your long-run investment comfort --- and sanity. The IGVS Expectation Analyzer has been developed for investors who want to view their monthly statements with a reasonable idea of what to expect.
- Useful Tips for Entrepreneurs to Find Investors Online - Finding investors and fund raisers online is a difficult task. Entrepreneurs need to learn an array of practices so as to find capitalists for their projects. This article discusses on how to find investors and where to find investors.
- Affiliate Marketing Auditor - There are 10's of thousands of affiliate program providers out there dieing to get your traffic and they make great promises of paying their affiliates when they get a payment from an affiliate link, but we have found that more than 95% don't pay.
- Affiliate Marketing - One of the Most Abused Technologies on the Web! - There are literally 10's of thousands of affiliate programs out there, but how do you find ones that really pay? With over four months of review, auditing, sign ups and purchase through affiliate programs, we came up with 4 things to look for in Affiliate programs.
- Teo's Rant To The Choir Boys About BEER! - This RANT and threat of more beer quotes is dedicated to John Stanard and the Choir Boys!
- Holding Those In Power Accountable - Others decide what you can choose, and they are almost always two sides of the same coin. Shouldn't we have a say in what choices become available? We do to some extent, but there is a way to make it readily available to ANYONE - not just those few that become part of the process.
- Social Security: Dear Congressman Nugent - A letter to a Congreesman from Florida, written by a friend of mine. We both feel that there are viable replacement strategies for Social Security that don't involve the stock market. Please visit AmericareToday.com for the complete picture.
Ever Get Stuck On Something?
Whether you need to determine if something CAN be done, or HOW to do it, get us on your team to guide you through social media sites, graphics programs and other software!
Get UNSTUCK with eWorkshop Courses!
- Get Instant Access To Answers!
- Don't let your eyes glaze over with frustration!
- Get UN-STUCK Today!!!
|Diet Shakes and Supplements -
Strength training requires plenty of protein to get the most out of your workouts, which seems to be...|
|What is a Market Cycle Investment Management Portfolio? -
Steve Selengut developed the Market Cycle Investment Management (MCIM) methodology for managed asset...|
|FOOD - Calories Versus Protein -
Too many calories builds fat and you need protein to build muscles and endurance. It's really a matt...|
|Fiscal Cliff Impact White Paper -
Under current law, the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001, commonly known as ...|
|How To Make Short Term Trading Your Long Term Investment Strategy -
But most programs are designed to reward the genius and hard work of their creators, not the passive...|
|LMK Wealth Management - What We Read -
The Brainwashing of the American Investor: The Book that Wall Street Does Not Want You to Read and A...|
|Unfair US Taxes And America's Move To Socialism -
In this short article, I will cover many things, including health costs, poverty, taxes, communism, ...|
|How Rich People Get Away With Paying No Taxes! -
Are you rich? Well, you probably already know this, so don't worry about reading any further......|
|PS-FAB Versus The Traditional 12-Step Sales Letter -
There are many things applicable to the PS-FAB style of writing that are not covered in the article ...|
|Tips to Help Your Child Succeed in School -
Try these often over looked tips to help turn your underachiever into an over achieving scholar....|
Related Tags (related articles): Weight Loss
(2027), Search Engine Optimization