Submitted by Steve Selengut
| RSS Feed
| Add Comment
| Bookmark Me!
Investment Grade Value Stock Buy List Program Advanced Version
The Investment Grade Value Stock Buy List Program "Advanced" Version is just what you need to manage the Equity Side of your investment portfolio. It includes two inter-related spreadsheets designed to make both the selection and the record keeping processes easier and more efficient.
The "Value Stock Universe"spreadsheet has these advanced features:
A menu capability that allows you to move a stock directly from your "Buy List" to your "Owned Equity Portfolio" list.
- Stock prices in the "today" column are adjusted throughout the day, via your internetconnection, as long as the markets are open.
- Print lines change from black to orange to alert you when a stock price moves to within ten cents of your "buy" price.
- Print lines change to blue when the current market price is at or below your indicated "buy" price.
The "Owned Equity Portfolio" spreadsheet has several useful "bells & whistles" designed to help your equity trading performance:
- Print lines change from black to orange to alert you when a stock price moves to within 1% of the "sell" price. Print lines change to blue when the current market price is at or above your indicated "sell" price.
- The "Buy More" column calculates the price you should use to consider "averaging down".
- The "Effective Cost" column factors commissions into the cost of the position.
- The "Goal" percent column can be adjusted to a number other than 10% for any particular stock. (Alower percentage is more conservative, a higher number is greedy!)
- The "Sell Price" column factors in both the percentage goal and the anticipated selling commission. Latest prices are downloaded over the internet while the markets are open.
Please contact Mark for "Advanced Version" Pricing.
|Risk Management: Income, 401k, and IRA Programs -
Sooner or later, every investment program (particularly your IRA and 401k) becomes a Retirement Inco...|
|Retirement Ready Income Investing: What's In Your Wallet? -
What good is wealth without income? Your 401k program is NOT retirement ready... even the most popul...|
|Investment Grade Value Stocks - Quality Is Job One -
How much financial bloodshed is necessary before we realize that there is no safe and easy shortcut ...|
|What Your Mother Never Told You About Income Investing: Twenty Questions (1 thru -
Investors are a very dependent group of people, particularly now that most employed persons have bee...|
|Managing the Income Portfolio 101 -
The reason people assume the risks of investing in the first place is the prospect of achieving a hi...|
|Crisis Investing: Are YOU Ready? -
Why are investors afraid (shocked, confused, overwhelmed, angry) about stock market corrections? Her...|
|The Pure Logic of Income Investing -
Income Investing is sane, necessary, logical, intellectually pure, purposeful, manageable, predictab...|
|...and Just What is an Investment Grade Value Stock? -
Wall Street Institutions pay billions of dollars annually to convince the investing public that thei...|
|Asset Allocation Based Performance Analysis - One -
It matters not what lines, numbers, indices, or gurus you worship, you just can't know where the sto...|
|A Must Read For Experienced And Novice Investors: 29 5-Star Reviews -
A must read because you're in it! The book goes into depth on how to choose a diverse group of quali...|