Submitted by The Investment Shadow
| RSS Feed
| Add Comment
| Bookmark Me!
Market Rally Resumes; Trump Election Excites the Stock Market
MCIM "buy list" shrinks to just 6 Issues... November 30th # highest monthly close EVER!!!
Few sector divisions in buying range (i.e. at bargain price levels.
Only Consumer Staples and Healthcare have more than one IGVSI stock in bargain territory.
The Bargain Stock Monitor is one of three market statistics used as performance expectation analyzers for MCIM Portfolios.
It is developed from the Month End Value Stock Watchlist screening program and identifies Investment Grade Value Stocks trading at least 15% below their 52-week high.
Candidates must also meet the price selection criteria outlined in The Brainwashing Of The American Investor.
The "15% down" break-point allows you to keep your eye on "Bull Pen" items.
The fewer IGVSI equities at bargain prices, the stronger the market as "Smart Cash" accumulates in MCIM portfolios.
NOTE: If you haven't been taking profits on nearly everything you purchased in 2016, you haven't been paying attention!
You should be using market volatility to capture all reasonable profits... it pays to reinvest slowly and selectively
Opportunities to put "Smart Cash" back to work are slim; even the threat of higher interest rates has not weakened the stock market. The best news is that CEF yields are once again at very attractive levels.
A 50% IGVSI, 50% Income CEF portfolio should logically have gained around 10%... while generating roughly 6% in spendable income. Yes, a partly "realized" total return in excess of 16%.
ACTION ALERT: Bargains are available in both tax free and taxable CEFs; both have corrected. Tax free yields above 6% are available; taxable yields remain historically high. Both are weakening in anticipation of higher interest rates.
Don't avoid taking CEF profits at a lower than usual %... quick reinvestmet produces higher compound earnings rates. Call "the doctor" if you don't know how to reinvest advantageously.
What's that all about? Check your copy of "Brainwashing" or contact Steve at the number provided below.
Click for Details --> Join My Linked In Network <--